Friday, June 3, 2016

Wish Me Luck! (I'll Need It)


I'm jumping off and falling towards something new, not really knowing where I'm going to land. I am excited, nervous, and anxious. I've been outside the country once, but never this far. I don't know how the people are going to be (friendly is what I always assume), and I don't know how the classes are going to go. But I'm sure of one thing: I will be able to cross off Italy on my bucket list.

I've always been inside my little cocoon, but I'm hoping to break out and become something new. Italy sounds magical with all the wonderful places to visit and the canals and the lights and the art and the wine. I'm not much of a wine person but I sure hope this place changes that.

This country is going to change many things about me, and I can't wait to see how I will change. Right now, Milan waits for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment